On edge right now

Has anyone on here been on the edge of Insanity and have Dark thoughts all the time about hurting other people especially if they look at you the wrong way talk bad about you or just make fun of you?Well I have been having some dark thoughts here lately.I have not had a easy life as far as people judging me laughing at me or making fun of me in one way or another I have also been called names. Some days I don’t want to leave the house because of what people may say or do if you don’t like the way I look, look a way nothing nice to say don’t say a damn thing keep your Mouth shut I was always taught, and treat others how you would want to be treated because everyone has their own demons and battles they face no one is perfect so before anyone is to judge me make sure your life is perfect. There I said it just keeping it real.

4 Likes

I’m sorry your having such a rough time @ImprisonedSpirit1.
Hope things get better for you soon.

2 Likes

Is there anyone in real life you could talk to about these thoughts?

1 Like

my family that’s it that’s the people I trust with my life I trust no one else nor am I fond of people I tolerate others but That doesn’t mean I am a people person

1 Like

Sounds a bit like regular old paranoia. You might want to talk about this to your doctor

2 Likes

I will when I see her

4 Likes

I’m sure your psychiatrist should be told too though. They can probably help the situation better than family. :sunny:

1 Like

Occaisionlly I have dark thoughts. I don’t want to get into them though. Probably good I never had access to firearms, though I’d likely have used them on just myself.

1 Like

I would never act on any of my dark thoughts I have its not worth going to jail over no one is worth that! Then the people I am having dark thoughts of doing harm too would get the last laugh and would win. I wont give anyone that satisfaction but it would make me feel real good for a minute to do what it is I have been thinking of doing but only if I could get away with it scott free. Not happening just thinking it.

I hope that your dark thoughts disappear. Ive had dark thoughts in the past that seemed like they would never go away. Try to think of good thing’s Hopefully that will help.

1 Like

Still having thoughts of hurting others not myself I would never do that Like I did in the past or attempted to anyway. People are cruel to me always have been and always will be. Life is full of evil people and no one will ever, ever,care about me like my family does anyone who says life is wonderful has no idea what its really like and its not all that wonderful. Tired of it all tired of people laughing at me and no one sees this but me and pointing fingers at me and most likely talking about me behind my back and I have been hearing whispering too when I am around. Everyone on here thinks I’m paranoid but too me it is very real what is going on around me. I wont say the dark evil thoughts I am thinking for fear of being judged once again as always and it could land me in jail if I did act on these thoughts but I am not going to. I don’t want to be used as a guinea pig trying new meds if my meds are not working like they should be. I am done with life itself and people too. Most days I want to be left alone and forgotten about and never seen again ever. Wish people would let me be all except my family their the only ones who care about me like I said and there is no reason for anyone else to give a rats ass about me they don’t know me no one does and that’s the way it always be and I like it that way to be left alone.The only ones I allow close to me is my mom and dad and my one aunt whom I am close to.

I have dark thoughts about hurting my brother. I empathize with you.

1 Like

Just wanted to say hi @ImprisonedSpirit1!

1 Like

I have thoughts of hurting others as well it’s hard to deal with it especially when it’s family

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.