On a scale of 1 to 5 how motivated are you towards your career?

• Less than 1

0 voters

1 Like

When I had a career it was 5/5 for me.

I wish I were able to work, but I’m not. I am having major memory problems and I’m being followed and it’s scary. When I worked, they came into my last two jobs to harass me. It was terrifying. I just can’t handle it. They mostly leave me alone if I stay home. I mean, there’s cameras but they don’t come in

Does anyone else see these people who are following you? Have you tried photographing them? If they are real, maybe you can go to the police. If they don’t exist, you may be able to relax and be less afraid because you’ll know they are just tricks of the mind.

-Albert.

1 Like

I’ve always had a good work ethic. Never really had a career, just various jobs.

It used to be 5/5. My last company killed it for me. I’m in the same career now because it’s the only one I can get a job in and I’m really good at it. It’s just lost its spark for me.

1 Like

For some schizophrenic people such as myself, we work the jobs that are available to us and not our ideal careers which we would prefer to pursue.

My job is not ideal but the income from the employment pays the bills.

I am motivated to learn more about the company as well as the operations & procedures of the firm. However, I need to be content with what I have now than where I might be which would be far worse.

5 Likes

Work is not fun if you don’t give it your all.

So that’s what I do.

It’s still not 100 percent perfect results

But I feel guilt free

1 Like

For me right now, I have to put myself before the popular idea of “success=$$$job”. I had that type of job for many years and it was great if you don’t mind burning your soul to ashes and people in your wake. Obviously this is my own experience, someone else might thrive. Regardless, the merits and virtues of a “job/career” are not in my best interest at this time.

1 Like

For me right now my job is the main thing in my life. I don’t have much else going on. I have a couple friends and do some volunteer work, but that’s about it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I can. I like painting minis but I can’t even make it my side gig. I thought I could life guard but my moms saying I can’t keep a sleep schedule.

I don’t know what I can do I feel hopeless.

1 Like

I had to go back to a desk job as my heart had deteriorated enough that I couldn’t continue in the career I had. A local insurance brokerage was hiring and I applied. Got hire, turned out to be good at it. Have had a few promotions now and the pay is getting to where I we can live with less stress. I’m committed to this employer and see myself retiring from them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.