Om's madhouse

Yes, I guess. In Christian world it’s tough too

1 Like

I had visions of my doom. Not anymore. I had this feeling sometimes i be made ready for some sort of arena. But that is all in the past.

1 Like

Now are you stable?

Yes i am stable for years. I left psychiatry behind. Sometimes i call the line for the lonely, i found a partner but i can’t expect her to handle one of my problems.

1 Like

Do you still take meds?

Yes i take a depotinjection and a supplementary powder every day.

1 Like

And you are stable. Did you find the right meds in the first try or did you have several before you get stable?

I finally cut the nails of hands and feet. I took a shower. It feels good. I was procrastinating but eventually I did it

I take medication since i am 19. 10 years on haloperidol and 20 years on zychlophonpixol. I was trying to come off meds but i relapsed cause of my parents. I spent about 2 years of my life in different psychiatries.

1 Like

I take 60mg haldol along with other two aps, but I have symptoms. I have never been in hospital. I had some major crises but I endured them

1 Like

Do you take it as a depot?

No. Pills. 666999

Do you have restless legs like i had on haloperidol?

I feel dizzy. I dont know if it’s zyprexa. If it’s zyprexa i should have dizziness from the beginning of treatment, not suddenly after months of taking it

No. I can’t tell which med causes which side effects. I take 3

It takes awhile till the medication is in your system. The Psychiatrist know all about it.

1 Like

I don’t know. Maybe I should decrease doses. They are too high

You are your own best doctor.

1 Like

I feel like dying. I have hypotension, probably