Om's madhouse #999

Hi Om! How’s it going. I got myself drunk yesterday so I’m hung- over today.

1 Like

What did you drink?

1 Like

Hi Om. I can tell you that I have seen plenty of people that act “normally” when you are not around to observe them. So, the answer to your question is “yes, they do”.

1 Like

Maybe they stop moving or acting.
Maybe they read the script,
or take a rest from the shooting of the movie

1 Like

I drank some wine and beer. I was also offered some weed but I said no thanks.

What are you doing today?

1 Like

I only drink beer and wine.
I’m disgusted at high percentage of alcohol.

I have another day of voices and depression.
Do you have voices today?

1 Like

Sorry youre having a shitty day Om. My voices try to manipulate me into alienating myself too. I wont let them, so they get angry but I got a silent middle finger to them going at all times lol

@anon47167357 do the IRA tend to try to contain you? Make you isolated? I feel whatever my voices are tend to do that

1 Like

In what way exactly?

1 Like

They try to distract me and tell me that Im the main character in a play and its supposed to be a tragic story

They dont want me to succeed, so they undermine my relationships by telling me theyre just actors Im talking to. It used to trip me out and make me not want to talk to anyone, but then I realized thats their goal

1 Like

Yes! The voices are there.

I never can sleep when I have been drinking. So I’m super tired today. I have to go to the store today because the refrigerator is empty. :frowning:

Depressed? I don’t remember but do you have antidepressants prescribed?

1 Like

So you also think they’re actors?
Or that’s just what the voices say?

1 Like

Yes, I have antidepressant.
But mornings are tough.

1 Like

Im not sure. To play it safe I go along with it and act normal because I feel thats the best way forward.

Used to believe it 100% and acted accordingly. Landed me in the hosital so I figured it was time for a new strategy

1 Like

I’m all alone in this trumanomatrix.
How to get out of the maze?

1 Like

I know what you mean. I always have anxiety in the morning.

1 Like

So voices are there everyday. Right?
But you have no delusions.

1 Like

As night falls, everything
is quiet, silence everywhere,
i calm down and lay on my bed

No delusions. Only voices!

1 Like

Yeah I wish it was as easy as sailing to the edge of the simulation like in the movie lol

The maze is designed from a higher dimension, I figure if this is true they are beings from outside our universe. There is no escape, so I try to have a good time trapped in here to spite them

Works sometimes they dont like it lol

1 Like

When was the last time
you had a delusion?

1 Like