Om's madhouse #999

Today I celebrate 4 years on the forum.
It was spring of 2017 that i got diagnosed.
A little later, July, i joined this forum.

1 Like

Shouldn’t it be your cake day then???

How are things om? I’m making salmon with rice and wasabi. Yum!!

1 Like

Yes, it’s my cake day.

I have some voices and ideas.

You?

2 Likes

Happy cake day. Seems you’ve been here for longer

You know what they say

Time goes slow when you’re schizo :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha yes. It’s true.
When you suffer, time goes slowly

1 Like

Its not a real matrix. The matrix is just a projection of consciousness. Its not the real world. I believe we live in a quantum multi-verse. The M-space frequency or the waves at the core of this multi-verse are a sort of etheric Matrix I came up with an M-theory of everything I should prob. write it down sometime.

Its string theory so there are kinetic trails or frequencies–sound, words/symbols, sensations feel smell touch taste see, experience and perception and memories. The core of the experience is a relative perception, or the point of perception–so what you focus on. So focus on calm thoughts and self–self establishment. I rebuilt myself from scratch through philosophical research too. I lost context, space time and EGO-dissolution. Maybe mystics do this too on purpose.

The EGO-is the contextual point of perception, the reciever, the collection and assimulation of information the senses etc. and then above that is the Higher Self, the Guiding force behind our conscious decisions, such as collective memes Good or Bad, social expectations, cultural fixations.

And you can cure cancer through behavior and Genetics, basically you need to be able to teach the cells to heal through antioxident therapies oxygen and Mrna. I have had a more thorough theory and it got copied but thats good I want people to know so it can be cured one day, childhood cancer is bad and I want these children to live lives. DNA and Genes are adaptive, you can teach yourself to evolve through small patterns of change and behavior or evolution, mutation, everything in every day in a minor mutation, evolution is an expansive mutation, minor mutations are minor evolutions.

So the matrix is the energy core or the power source of the world, and possible universe how it works–its dark matter and M-quanta static electric sparks that are like…well they basically mold or adapt to the energy around them. Like static but physical static and invisible to the sight. So if you were to fall below the spectrum and you would see the waves, the waves bend to the highest mass index. So its like water, the water fills in the spaces, but its water that is the collective of all there is.

The Matrix is a beautiful thing when we learn to use it for Good and channel it for a purposeful existence.

1 Like

Happy cake day ! @Om_Sadasiva well wishes take care!!

1 Like

God is the programmer.
Programmer is the God.

1 Like

It’s not birthday.
It’s forum anniversary

1 Like

haha yeah I have thought of it that way before…but I think God is even further above that…

1 Like

Hey om happy cake day

1 Like

Thank you, buddy.
How’s your cotard?

1 Like

Still there. It’s hard to believe anything is real everything seems so fake

1 Like

Yes, it’s indeed fake.
It’s the appearance of things which deceives.
The essence is elsewhere

1 Like

Everything is empty.
Nothing is real.
We’re all dead.

2 Likes

That’s so Zen of you.
Very nice. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if I’m a prophet

1 Like

What would we be without