Schizophrenia.com

Oms madhouse 5

Mesaha is neither matter nor spirit, it’s one continuum

Do you think ownie is real om?

I really don’t know. Life is still a mystery. Anything Is possible

How are your voices today?

Silent. I have peace of mind. Yours?

1 Like

Not bad at all, ownie telling me something, cautioning me, warning me to be good, can’t hear him fully just hear talking

1 Like

I’m confused. In a few days I will see my pdoc and I will have my haldol shot. I’m looking forward

1 Like

I see my fingers, and a voice says “die”. Now every time I look at my fingers, I remember the bad feeling of death.

1 Like

Don’t worry freind, you have a long time to go yet take comfort in that fact.

1 Like

Do you have a girl freind @Om_Sadasiva ?

No , I have no interest for gfs, sex, romance . You?

2 Likes

I’d like a girlfriend someday, I have zero libido from the meds though. Chemically castrated :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly the same for me

3 Likes

Today I have peace and tranquility. Benzos really help

4 Likes

Now, intoxicated by benzos, voices come slowly like serpents, and I feel the subconscious movements of thoughts in my brain . Voices are smooth and mellow

1 Like

Anyone else detecting the subconscious thoughts? Or realizing that they have 2 or 3 thoughts at the same time ?

1 Like

Today I had my haldol shot.

2 Likes

The games we play, but there is no price to win on the deathbed. Why not enjoy your life as long as you can.:purple_heart:

I do enjoy it. thank you

1 Like

Haldol is most torcheres medication i know. The psychiatrist said i get used to the painful sideeffects but after 10 years i still had nervepain in my legs. Thanks goodness i am clever and take zychlophonpixol now. I think they overdosed me or god knows what they injected me. I think the doctors waited till i stopped screaming and went silently into acceptance.

2 Likes