Om's madhouse 5

Delusions persist. Solipsism, divine Visions and Voices, my own religion, I am like a prophet of old testament. And these visions and voices happen despite the high doses. I guess that if I was not on meds, I would be full blown schizophrenic-prophet

3 Likes

I was a old testament prophet also.

1 Like

Do you like them? I like them and especially Ezekiel. The first chapter of his book, is the most poetic vision I have ever read

1 Like

I didn’t like it at the time, I thought the government was after me because of it. This was after I read the 5 books of moses, and then I thought I was Moses when I broke

1 Like

Now you are delusions free?

1 Like

Not quite yet, but almost paranoia free

1 Like

Just read the 1st chapter of ezekiel. It’s just two pages.

Maybe it’s triggering, so maybe you should avoid it

1 Like

I also read the entire book of Isiah

1 Like

It’s not triggering anymore, when I was psychotic yes it was.

1 Like

It’s the second time that I open by chance the Bible and I see immediately ezekiel’s book. Is it a coincidence?

I’m really scared.

1 Like

Hello, shifter. How do you do?

1 Like

Hi Om i saw you were talking about religion so i wanted to say i like angels. I’m doing okay, just had a haircut earlier :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t try to encourage delusions, I’m just talking about my religious delusions and voices.
Thanks mods.
Do you think mods will delete those posts?

1 Like

Hey man i have no idea if they will be deleted, i didn’t flag anything lately. I’m fascinated by angels that’s all.

2 Likes

I’m fascinated by religions but I try to suppress it here

1 Like

Feels good now not to have much of anything atm. Don’t hear anything from parents like I used to since last August.

2 Likes

That’s great, my friend. How do you feel now?

1 Like