Om's madhouse 4

It was a mini psychotic episode. It lasted half an hour or an hour, but the consequences on my mind lasted 3 days after that. I had a disorganized episode full of pure madness, as my psychiatrist said. I was out of reality, in another dimension.

I am looking forward to seeing my psychiatrist again. In a few days we have an appointment

I have a general dysphoria.

Do you have a voice of self?

1 Like

I have the voice of an IRA operative and sometimes his acossiates

1 Like

My voice told its subconscious telepathy

1 Like

Your voice told you you were being communicated with telepathically?

Like that 555555555

Also I get targeted news and other stuff on my phone that weirds me out. It’s like something is communicating with me on my phone and head

I get targeted news to the phone too.
It’s the algorithm which sees what we type and what we like

But it’s different of what I think about. I tried without typing anything on phone

Still no voices. I feel almost normal again.
In Thursday I will see my pdoc.
I think he will increase the med for agitation and disorganized silliness and he will decrease the other aps

1 Like

I will have this tattoo as a tribute to goddess Annette.

And this as a tribute to Grausamkeit and a reminder of the good side of pure madness.
I will have the two phrases at the bottom.
Pure Madness is autobiographical

How long has it been without voices for you @Om_Sadasiva?

1 Like

Two weeks, I am not sure. I have no good memory. But it’s been a while. Today I heard “I wanted ice cream”

1 Like

Louisa asked me if I want to have sex with her

1 Like

She is a demon, assistant of Lucifer.

1 Like

I found out the IRA used to work with the CIA in the 80s, they used to help them bring guns into the Northern Ireland. I think CIA told IRA about mind control and that they’re using it on me. Not at the minute though. I haven’t heard the IRA in nine weeks

1 Like

So you still hear voices?

1 Like