Om's madhouse 4

Just silence and outside noise

That’s nice, meditative

1 Like

I have wanted to try sensory deprivation chamber with lights on but have some paranoia about it

1 Like

I have such a strange feeling in the head. It can be described. Like my brain melts

1 Like

Maybe it’s that new med? How are everyone’s voices today?

1 Like

A few voices today. Telling me to die and that I am a burden. You?

1 Like

I called my psychiatrist and he decreased the dose of the new med. It actually helped. I have no energy to do the silly grimaces and gestures anymore. It really helped for psychomotor agitation.

1 Like

None, i grow tired of waiting on them to come back.i wonder what day it will be? Cool I’m glad you found a med that helps with that

1 Like

Yeah, it helps. And I will see my psychiatrist in a few days. I am really looking forward to seeing him. I have so many things to tell him after 3 months since our last appointment. Don’t wait for voices. They may never come. I hope so.
I hear some. No big problem. They are few

1 Like

I see mine in August but I am on a cancellation list. We should be seeing our pdoc on a more regular basis, I’d like to see mine every month

1 Like

Yes, I wish I could see mine every month, but he is expensive. I prefer him over my therapist.

1 Like

Yes mine is as well I think it’s 150euro per session. I was thinking of changing pdocs this one doesn’t really listen when I want to talk about voices

1 Like

Mine is a gentle old man. Around 70. Very experienced and open minded. I can call him whenever I need to. Do you call yours when in crisis?

He sounds lovely. No I don’t even have his number only his secretary. He’s too busy I think. I was thinking of switching to a public pdoc he is available every week and you get your own nurse

1 Like

Yes, you can try. It’s very important for us to have our psychiatrists available every day, any time.
That way, they can understand the full picture of our symptoms and they can up or lower doses accordingly

2 Likes

Had to lower my latuda dose myself cause I can’t get contact with doc all the time. It was giving me akathisia

1 Like

Now akathisia stopped?

Just very minor tremor

1 Like