Om's madhouse 4

I haven’t told him that I like black metal.
He would get shocked. Lol

1 Like

I told him I have a tattoo of Darkthrone with a pentagram

Which denomination is he?

I don’t know. He has experienced miracles, he said. He believes in Jesus, I don’t know more

“you know, Om, we are smarter than you”
“you can’t avoid us”

The other day, voices gave me an address.
Should I go to see what there is there?

1 Like

Or just check on google maps

1 Like

Do you have voices today? Tomorrow I will see my pdoc. Finally.

1 Like

Some voices but not a lot

1 Like

OK, I saw my pdoc. He lowered haldol dosed cos I have no voices anymore. He increased the med for agitation. He told me I don’t qualify for disability cos I must have severe case for many years. My case is too recent

1 Like

That sucks. You deserve disability.

1 Like

I know dude. I can’t work. Maybe I should ask another pdoc to make these papers

Yeah that sucks @Om_Sadasiva, at least you have no voices. I’m still voice free and I don’t know what to do with myself

1 Like

Do you miss them or you are happy?

1 Like

In Greece we have another name for schizophrenia: psychotic syndrome (ψυχωσική συνδρομή). Usually he writes F20.3 in my prescription, but now he wrote this.

I am more angry and frustrated because I want them to make me go insane (like they were threatening) and be over with it, I hate this false sense of security

1 Like

However, he found me better than ever.
Clarity. Peace. It’s obvious in my face.

I’m glad the medicine is working for you @Om_Sadasiva May you have many more days, weeks and months

1 Like

Thank you. I wish the same for you

1 Like

I think I deserve disability.
I’m gonna ask another psychiatrist.
I will tell him all my symptoms and I will ask him if I qualify. My pdoc thinks that I am fine and that I will be even better in the future. So he thinks I could work.

2 Likes