Om's madhouse 4

1 Like

Just a few random phrases. No regular voices.
I am OK. Itā€™s a delusion this thing about IRA

2 Likes

I think I have to go back to seroquel from invega since that dna test ended up to be bs . At least I could sleep properly with seroquel even if I hear voices or up the dose of seroquel to try.

1 Like

You donā€™t sleep well?

Who knows what dark mind weapons the CIA have developed over the years, do you think this is possible?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. It seems impossible.
Once I had sent a message to cia asking them to stop spying on me

1 Like

Iā€™m going to run out of ambien sleep med in two weeks and after that the doctor no longer wants me to take it. Itā€™s addictive med

1 Like

Do your voices talk back to you if you engage them in conversation? Like, do they answer you?

2 Likes

Mine do, they are totally interactive thatā€™s why Iā€™m obsessed with the fact that their real. Itā€™s just like thereā€™s a real person in my head. Iv had long conversations with them. Do yours sound this way?

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™ve actually never had auditory hallucinations. It would probably be hell if I had them and they were hostile

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s definitely hell. You canā€™t do ANYTHING. Any stressful jobs go out the window with someone narrating your thoughts all day. Mine are more intelligent than hostile they trick me into delusions and such as well

3 Likes

On the upside, you havenā€™t had voices for 9 weeks now, right? Your AP is working as intended

2 Likes

Ya your right! I spend everyday thinking about them coming back which is ironic. Not that I want them back just out of fear

2 Likes

Yes, they talk more when I talk

1 Like

The IRA have moved on from violence they now partake in mental warfare. I now feel they are the unlawful secret government of Ireland. I also feel the CIA are the secret government of America and other countryā€™s

1 Like

I talked with a friend, after many years.
He is jealously religious and told me that my schizophrenia is the devil. Wtf?

2 Likes

WTF is right! What does that mean?

1 Like

I donā€™t know what he is talking about.
He wasnā€™t like that in the past.
Now he is fanatic

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame. I would keep a distance from him if he is encouraging delusions

3 Likes

He told me he wants to introduce me to a ā€œbrotherā€ who does sermons. He is delusional

3 Likes