Om's Madhouse 3

My thinking patterns affect what peoples "spirits"say or not. I just can’t 100% tell when it’s going to happen. It’s like when there’s something in question in that loop I get answer.

1 Like

How thinking affects voices?

I think it’s the subconsciouss thought. It never really happens with intention but more of unintentional thought.

Subconscious for sure. Voices can’t be controlled

1 Like

But it’s like you can indirectly learn to control the outcome. Maybe meditation helps to clear that

1 Like

Just heard that we are not coming from your subconscious. This female and male voice seem to manipulate my parents voices.
Invega doesn’t seem to help now

Meaning? 666!999:222

They just try convince spirits are real, but the voices are learning to change at least to something more pleasing

Most of my voices are pleasant

1 Like

What if you are in bad mood, does it change?

1 Like

In bad mood, yes, they become depressive.
They command me to kill, they insult me etc.
When I am in bad mood or anxious, it happens. So I try to avoid anxiety. You?

1 Like

Latuda and clonazepam helps with that for me so I can tolerate these

Good. May Latuda stop your voices completely

It did for couple months but stopped after I skipped doses. It still works to some extend.
I think my brain is going thru transition

1 Like

What kind of transition?

Chemical 5555555

OK. Is it good or bad?

Good I think eventually as I gain more understanding of my subconscious or whatever I’m experiencing

1 Like

This is my madhouse. Fortunately I have never been to an actual madhouse. I try my best to stay out of it.

I have obsession about infinite number Pi to find pattern in it.
I see that 3:14 in my clock often and right after see 15:15 in other clock like two halves