Om's madhouse 2

Goddess Annette means Grace. I didn’t know

Hey om you rap right? Sorry cant remember if it was you who said you do

I rap sometimes but right now just not in the mood or hit writers block or something. Om is Greek, I don’t think he’s into rap but he writes poetry.

1 Like

I don’t rap dude.

Who’s your favorite rappers out right now @anon92887483

I liked Joyner Lucas but rooted for Tory lanez to outdo him.

I like a lot but some that stick out for me is this guy YBN Cordae. Hopsin, logic, all the old school rappers still making songs. Drake, Kanye, even tekashi69 I like.

Umm i dont really listen to anything current but i like styles p, the old eminimen stuff, jadakiss, lupe

Im making an instrumental if you wanna hear a sample and maybe join me on it

1 Like

I love the Lox. Yeah I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Ok sick hold up ill upload it somewhere. Do you have fl to loop it? Its 85 bpm but could be up to 95 maybr

I just have a cracked version of FL I dunno if that’ll work. I tried making beats a while ago but prefer writing and rapping. I do remember on GarageBand changing the bpm and kind of remember how to do it but never did it on FL

ok true no problem i looped it and yea garage band would be perfect for vocals! heres a demo of the instrumental although its not finished yet

1 Like

It is a interesting idea for a rap song. Do you make beats and rap?? It’s definitely an emotional beat.

It’d be cool if it had a little more pop. Some heavy drums or something. It’s got a nice rhythm and all. You’re definitely better than I am with the beats so that’s all the advice I can really give u lol I know you said it’s not finished. Good start to it :+1:

I use audacity btw. I was just practicing making beats on GarageBand because it was easier to learn on I think. But audacity for windows is how I record vocals usually.

true true yea the beat is far from finished its just a concept at this point really, i just wanted to see if you were interested in the beat at all thats why i sent you the demo, so just let me know if you are! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for the love man

1 Like

word. Interested in hearing the full version but sure I’d be interested in using it.

The weather is bad and I feel bad depression. My body is aching. My mind is confused. My antidepressant doesn’t work

hey sorry to jacking the thread, i usually make my best music when im having a terrible day thats why i asked…

1 Like

you have to let your sadness out man

Damn what’s the temperature there om?

I don’t know. Probably 15 Celsius. But it has cold wind

1 Like

What AD do you take?

1 Like