Om's madhouse 2

I don’t know. I had the idea of being the only real being. And I still have it

I’ve had the thought that I’m under training program, but it doesnt exactly tell what the goal is. I just get these patterns and learn from it like I’m some kind of android which I saw once in my daydream sitting on a chair in a dark room etc.

Did you really see it? Or in your mind?

I had like fog screen running in front of my eyes and saw all kinds of crazy live things. Once for example I was flying inside dna string. I could in a way control the experiences.

Had you used drugs?

Nope. I think my mind just went too bipolar high

Mania maybe 666999

Last vision was that I captured spirit or more inside aura like forcefield and now I think its inside my head.

In the past i have seen lights, like angels

How did you come about if your parents are only in your mind?

1 Like

There’s no argument against solipsism.
I existed always as pure consciousness

How did you end up in your body?

I have no body. As in a dream all bodies, all persons and places and circumstances are mind, so all things you say are equally mind. Matter is mind too

It’s all the mind and you make it up right?

2 Likes

Mind matter is like memories that spirits control

1 Like

It’s advaita vedanta and Zen. Don’t make me say more. Religious discussions are not permitted

sounds like you have your reasons, but do you doubt the appearance of reality? I mean if you touch something it’s solid. If you talk to me I talk back. Does it not seem like there is something else out there?

1 Like

I believe in oneness. Not duality. I am one with everything.

Hearing self commentary from people bothers me every day. Higher psychosis seem to increase the radius and how many people are talking at once.

Self commentary? 666999