Om's madhouse 2

My manias usually lasted for week

I don’t have a case manager. What’s his purpose? We don’t have them in Greece

he’s basically a therapist/motivator that works with my pdoc. I can call him if I’m not feeling well, or if I need meds, and he will relay that to the doctor. He’s really helped me the last few years. Some people on here don’t like their case manager, but I’m fortunate and have a good one

So you pay him?

no, he works with the pdocs and nurses at the agency I go to for MI. I think insurance pays him? I’m not sure

You feel unstable? Should you call him? How can he help?

I probably should call him. He’ll suggest I take my ativan (which I already did). But he’s trained to help psychotic people, so he knows what to say/what not to say

1 Like

do you take mood stabilizer?

No, i rarely have mood swings. Today is just a weird day, I guess

Do you ever get any new information from your voices? I sometimes get brainpops and then google it.

1 Like

Yeah, I get unknown words

1 Like

Work mostly gets distracted me from the voices, but if I lay on the bed, I start thinking about them and they come back

Me too. If I lay in bed, and there is silence, I get voices. Or when I close my eyes, and have no distractions from visual stimuli, I get voices

I just work in the garage and play music

1 Like

I listen to music a lot

1 Like

Its weird how my delusions relate to the music with vocals I listen to. I learn insight from music. Its like someone or my spirit has preplanned my life and I’m just experiencing it in flesh.

1 Like

How do you learn insight with music?

My brain just notices patterns.

I get that with pandora music app but not always

When I was in hospital in June 2017 I felt the tv talking about me even communicating with me. So I only had the delusion for 3 weeks after my psychotic episode. Then the delusions went away a week after I left hospital.

1 Like