Om's madhouse 2

461539089_5ea36951e4

Believing that you are the sole existence, and that you are all persons, is a delusion?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fregoli_delusion fregoli delusion, one thinks thats persons are one person in disguise. I believe that all persons are Me in disguise

Should I call my pdoc? Is it time?
After some weeks with stability, I heard few voices today, I have this idea that everyone is me and I wanna die

I just asked a journalist on her personal account of Instagram ā€œdo you spy on me via TV?ā€

She is a fat sweet lady. She is spying on me. What if I turn the TV off?

I donā€™t think she is spying on you but turning the tv off might be a good idea. Definitely talk to your pdoc about all this.

2 Likes

Now I already sent her a message

I am gonna treat myself with some white chocolate

@Om_Sadasiva I think this topic might be hurting you more than itā€™s helping, as you are using it to ruminate on your delusional ideas. I have done the same thing, starting threads not to escape my delusional world, but to dig myself deeper into it. It isnā€™t healthy. We have to think about things other than our delusions if weā€™re ever meant to overcome them. We have to let go. Itā€™s hard. Delusional ideas are still stuck in the back of my mind, I suppose because I am holding onto them. I thought I had let them go, but really I just burried them. I think your delusions are still bubbling up to the surface because you keep engaging with them. You canā€™t engage, not even a little, or your delusions will consume you.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think I have delusions. Maybe some minor bizarre ideas. But I am better than everā€¦ This is my journal of symptoms. And when i am well, itā€™s for favourite music pieces. Donā€™t worry. How are you? You sound stable

I feel defeated

1 Like

:neutral_face: ā€¦ Om you just said that you messaged a journalist asking her if sheā€™s spying on you through the TV. Thatā€™s what delusional people do. No one of sound mind would end up in a situation like that. I appreciate that this is your journal of symptoms, but you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper, it seems.

edit: I feel good, stable, thanks for asking. :heart: Iā€™m not trying to be a b itch, Iā€™m just worried about you.

4 Likes

Yes, I messaged her. It was a moment of craziness. Now I am better. Thank you

Well, she read the message but never responded.
I feel ashamed today

I am so afraid of delusions. I live in another dimension, dream-like when I am under the influence of delusions. Without meds I would be crazy constantly

I ordered a t-shirt with the album cover of Transilvanian Hunger. It will be nice.

Today I feel I wanna die.
Life seems so tiresome.
I donā€™t have motivation to get out of bed every morning