Om's madhouse 2

I dont know yet lol. I need to start thinking about some

Are you still on all those high doses of meds?

1 Like

50mg haldol, 60mg abilify, 60mg zyprexa. Yep. I have no serious side effects. You? Are you on meds?

Thats amazing you dont have any side effects at those doses !! Im happy for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Na im off them for the last 3 and half months. Work is going much better though, so thats a positive.

I just need to work on handling my symptoms better. If it gets to uncontrollable i might go back on lamotrogine, I think my moods are influencing my psychotic symptoms quite abit.

Ill see what the new year brings. Hopefully hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goddess Kali. Nice for tattoo.
I like her cos she reminds me of my voice of goddess Annette

Is that a monthly dose?

1 Like

No, daily dose 666999

That’s a super high dose. You must have worse sexual dysfunction that I do. I’m only on 100mg a month of Invega.

I do have mild sexual dysfunction, yes

1 Like

I am thinking about that tattoo

Have you recently gotten into tattoos? Or did you already have some? You’ve posted about them many times recently, that’s why i ask.

1 Like

I have 4 since last month. I got obsessed with the pain of tattoo. I don’t know why. I feel the thrill of new tattoo

1 Like

Do a lot of people get tattoos where you live? It used to be only criminals and “outsiders” got tattoos here in the old days but now it’s become very mainstream.

1 Like

Yes, sailors and prisoners used to have tattoos but nowadays it’s very common.

1 Like

That’s cool.

1 Like

“take a ■■■■ in the sky and wipe your ass with clouds” haha

1 Like

I am better than ever. Few voices, or no voices at all.

2 Likes

That happened to me when I took abilify, but I was trying to withdraw from zyprexa at the time. I also had really bad akathisia from it. I went back to zyprexa, for a couple weeks then onto seroquel. I was out of it for about 6 weeks even on seroquel after stopping zyprexa. I was convinced I was going to die of some strange disease during that time and I would cry 10 times a day at least. I thought that the police were going to come get me, and now I don’t remember why. Eventually it went away, but the police thing is kinda still there. I really never want to take that ever again.

Yes, I fear the police too

1 Like