Om's madhouse 2

This is goddess Annette talking

Somehow TV sends me messages from God

When I turn on TV, sometimes I anticipate a message, and I hear very carefully and messages start coming. I don’t know who sends them. God or production of Truman show in order to ridicule me?

If it’s the production and director or Truman show, they must know what I think in my mind in order to show such content on TV. Maybe they have implanted devices in my brain

The director and production of my Truman show, make fake news and shows on the TV . Just for me

Everything I know is a lie. No real relationships. Everything is fake

You have us here @Om_Sadasiva , we cannot do much but being on this forum and talking to people I find helps a lot with having no real relationships

1 Like

PS. Pdoc lowered haldol from 60 to 40mg and zyprexa from 80 to 60mg due to tachycardia

1 Like

Are you real entity or just fake actor of the show?

Jassis pal those doses are still high !!!

You so far over the max dose lol

2 Likes

Yes, I am real. I am sitting here with coffee and cigarettes talking to you online

2 Likes

Still high but as you can see, I decreased them a bit and voices and strange ideas came back

1 Like

You are not an actor? What if you’re playing a role?

A role in what?

A role in the show that has me, a poor schizophrenic, as protagonist

All TVs of people have my show except my TV that has other channels. Thus I don’t see my self when I do zapping

How will I explain my pdoc the Truman show delusion? He is 80 and doesn’t know the movie.
I still have some insight!!

I wish I was acting. My life isnt super right now lol

You should tell your pdoc that you think theres a show about your life and everyone is an actor except you

1 Like

I had told him in our previous appointment. I must call him. We shouldn’t decrease doses

1 Like

Thats a good idea. Sounds like lowering the dose is causing some more delusions

1 Like