Om's madhouse 2

Ohhh cool! Not sure why I read that as a g since Im from a german speaking family haha

1 Like

That is a sweet tat man.

1 Like

ommmmmmmmm ommmmmmmmmm ommmmmmmmmmmmmm ting, ting

1 Like

On I have listened to some of the staukhausen YouTube videos you have posted. They are good

Have you ever heard of aphex twin. He is an electronic musician. I think you might like him

1 Like

Yes. He is good

1 Like

There is another guy called Venetian snares. He is a bit more avent grade like staukhausen

1 Like
1 Like

Nice tattoo.

I ran out of Piracetam so the voices are kind of coming back.

I have this one young voice that called me daddy one time, and she meows whenever I read about cat stuff. Pretty cute, but when I think too hard about it I start getting negative.

Also last night in a semi-sleeping state I had a voice call me “drug-centred”, which I think meant that I relied on drugs to keep centred.

1 Like

Sounds good. Very good

In semi sleeping state it is natural to hear voices. Why you run out?

1 Like

I ran out because I thought my new supply would come faster, but it will come in 1 to 2 weeks, so I just bought a new jar of it with express delivery that will come in 1 to 3 days. It was $20 for the product, and $47 for shipping.

1 Like

I’m going to the psychologist now.

1 Like

Cool tattoo man :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mate. I don’t want to trigger you but it’s all a journey.

Some things are mystical. Some things are magical. And some things are just pure, balls to the wall coincidence!

It’s a natural human process to look for patterns in things. For the schizophrenic that is often to our detriment! We see too many things that will trigger us.

For me. I like that Tao. It’s not a religion. It’s a bit of a thought process which I think describes madness quite well! but that is just me!

More power to you. Just don’t get bogged down in the details…that will do your head in!

3 Likes

For some reason I’ve read many religious texts and spiritual texts in my life. And like Taoism are probably 5 of my top 8 favorite texts. Just love their philosophy’s for some reason.

2 Likes

Good luck at the psychologist @Om_Sadasiva.

1 Like

It was nice. She told me that i am high functioning since I talk and elaborate very well. She told me that I should write down my accomplishments everyday

1 Like

And she was beautiful. Hah

1 Like

1 Like

Today i walked and i took a shower. Two small accomplishments in my diary for my therapist

1 Like