Om's Gala and Feast

i’m really pissed off with my mum, she had a bug for ages and didnt even take an LFT and asked me to come over, now she was prompted to take an LFT (i had given her a box a while ago) and it was positive, she had no consideration about anyone and her carer has it now as well, i need to keep an eye on it and my neighbour bc i could have passed it on if i have it :frowning:

1 Like

What’s LFT?
666/999

2 Likes

Lateral Flow Test (covid test kit)

2 Likes

Good greetings!:slightly_smiling_face:

How are you this day?

I’m well this morning because I slept well last night.

Having coffee.

:coffee:

2 Likes

Hey, @SacredNeigh7 !
What’s up?

1 Like

Good morning guys!

1 Like

Good morning om! About to get on a plane to italy :it:

1 Like

Hey. How’s it going?
Italy is beautiful

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, had voices yesterday, a lot… forgot to take my meds. So not smart.

1 Like

I’m on injection because my family doesn’t trust me to take my meds

2 Likes

Any Truman now that you are on vacation?

No, only one incident so far. Everyone ignores me out here, it’s kind of a relief to not matter. I actually think travelling like this will help me gain perspective for when I go back home. I know that there is a world outside of America and that i’m not trapped on an island, so that helps.

1 Like

That’s good.
When do you return to US?

July 10th. I have two full weeks in italy

Ok. Have fun!
Don’t think about truman etc.

You and I both know that there is always a suspicion in the back of your mind, but I’ll try. Thanks for the well wishes :blush:

1 Like

I know that all beings
are soulless robots,
or actors,
or philosophical zombies.

The times i feel it with my mind,
everything is still fine, I’m just aloof.
When I feel it with my heart,
panic starts.

Sup man. I have a soul and i’m not an actor. I do think that it is probably a simulation, though. Anyway, If you want to come talk to me i’ll be in italy for another two weeks.

1 Like

Lol. Thanks for the invitation.
Is whole Italy in truman?
I bet it is

Idk if it is, that’s why we should talk. I can find out whether or not you’re an actor and you can find out whether or not i’m an actor. It might give us both clarity.

2 Likes