Om's Gala and Feast

-Do you hear voices?

• (tell him no) No, doctor.
4 Likes

France has been wonderful. The people are so nice and the food has been terrific. I’m headed to Italy next in a couple of days so that should be a good time as well.

2 Likes

There’s a girl who is staying in my building that is just drop dead gorgeous. She lives in the states, but i’m a bumbling mess around her.

1 Like

Visit Greece next.

2 Likes

Oh believe me I want to. We would have an interesting conversation for sure

1 Like

Wish I could travel
 but having this anxiousness about it, and don’t know what to do when I am somewhere. have difficulties reading maps as well. Would be great to be able to travel around, I might do it one day

Do you travel alone crazydiamond?

2 Likes

No, man, I travel with family. Idk if I could handle all of this by myself

3 Likes

Too hot here.
41° C

2 Likes

That’s brutal. I used to live in phoenix and it would get up to 120 F (49 C), but you guys probably have humidity too

1 Like

It’s going to be +31c tomorrow. Phew!

2 Likes

I wonder sometimes if people say things that bother/trigger me on purpose. Maybe I’m just being paranoid

1 Like

Good greetings!

I’m having my morning coffee.

About 8c here .
It is winter in Australia.

3 Likes

Do you miss the swedish winters?? I would love to live in Australia for a while. It would be awesome!

2 Likes

I do miss Sweden.

I miss nature, lakes , autumn and spring and seasons and smell of autumn leaves, hönökaka, culture and some traditions and some people.

Australia :australia: is lovely though and I plan on staying here the rest of my life.

I don’t think I will travel overseas again.
Don’t think I will ever go to Sweden again.

I’m not connecting with trees and nature in state I live in like I was in south Australia :australia:.

Maybe if I had my own garden I would connect with my own plants atleast.

It’s winter here in Australia and morning time it’s about 8c.
Feels cold.

We don’t experience the seasons changing like one does in Sweden.

I miss sauna too.:slightly_smiling_face:
I used to go in our local swimming pool sauna in Sweden.
And solarium.

Happy midsummer to you.

2 Likes

I have a sauna in my basement but haven’t been there for years. I don’t know why

Yes, I like the autumns and springs here. They are something else. I like every season. I just get tired of the cold, it’s cold for too long. When winter is over and the spring sets I’m like finally.

But now it’s summer so I’m going to enjoy it.

Glad midsommar pÄ dig med. :wink:

2 Likes

The winter time is dark in Sweden where I lived.
3 pm and it’s dark.

Ha det sÄ bra!

FÀrsk potatis saknar jag ocksÄ.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Jag ser serie pÄ SVT online som heter innan vi dör.
Svensk serie.

SÄ roligt att höra svenska.
MÄste ju hÄlla sprÄket vid liv inom mig.

Är pĂ„ avsnitt tre.

Just saying I found a Swedish tv series.

2 Likes

Good morning guys!

1 Like

i’m really pissed off with my mum, she had a bug for ages and didnt even take an LFT and asked me to come over, now she was prompted to take an LFT (i had given her a box a while ago) and it was positive, she had no consideration about anyone and her carer has it now as well, i need to keep an eye on it and my neighbour bc i could have passed it on if i have it :frowning:

1 Like

What’s LFT?
666/999

2 Likes