Schizophrenia.com

Omg this scares me

Think of this… every time you overeat you interfere your livers ability to detoxify your body. Your liver stops detoxifying and starts aiding in digesting. Every time you binge you get sicker and sicker. Toxins build up. And if what you are eating is bad for you, your body has no defense. You’re going to feel double bad.

2 Likes

Thanks @NoirLuna and Leafy… You are both good support aswell… I need to take this seriously. Its not even my looks anymore as much as life or death…

1 Like

@NoirLuna I’m sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope she’s OK

1 Like

Can you binge eat on healthy food? I do that sometimes like a giant bowl of salad.

1 Like

That’s why we are here to support each other…

Thanks Butterflyyy… Yeah she is doing okay… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh that’s good that she is OK…

So many things can happen with stroke

She is ever so lucky. :slight_smile:

Yesh we are here for each other hehe

1 Like

I just read that brain zaps aren’t unhealthy or dangerous, they don’t damage the brain. I think I had them since I was young mostly when lifting heavy weights. Now they happen randomly. Maybe bcz my mother has severe migraines idk.

2 Likes

Ah okay… I get them mostly when I am withdrawing… brain zaps… brain tingles… sleep paralysis… It feels like the brain short circuiting

1 Like

I eat protein bars, I am not eating breakfast since then, only a protein bar. My weight went from 300lb to 285 in some months.

2 Likes

It’s very hard to imagine wen I’ve never had it

1 Like

Protein bars make me feel full and I eat less.

2 Likes

Yeah… One side is weak but for the most part she is okay… hope your uncle is too.

1 Like

Well done Aziz!

You are making positive steps…

Yeh I’m thinking of taking breakfast out altogether dunno if I will manage that but nothing wrong with trying!!!

2 Likes

That’s great news

2 Likes

Oh OK… Glad that generally she is OK. I think with time it can improve too…neuroplasticity…

TBH I’m not sure how my uncle is I want to talk to him on the phone one day…

1 Like

Yeah I am sure he would like that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.