Oleamide - tried it?

Oleamide is a substance that is naturally produced in mammalian physiology. It is most known for its activation of CB1 (non-psychotropic cannabinoid receptors) and its affects on GABA and Glycine. All three should be of interest to most here …

I’ve been trialing Oleamide to treat restlessness/anxiety, irritability and delay sleep onset. Combined with L-Theanine, I can honestly say I have noted a more significant improvement (sense of calm and self control) than I did when starting my current regime of RXs. To me this seems rather promising!

If anyone else here has tried it, I’d love to know what you thought!

Cheers

1 Like

Just found an entry on examine.com, which interestingly alludes that Oleamide:

Appears to interact highly with serotonin receptors, augmenting the signalling of serotonin agonists through the 2X receptor subsets. The potency of the above is fairly remarkable, and occurs at very low concentrations with high efficacy. Oleamide is likely a serotonergic synergist

To me this is good news, however, to others this could potentially increase serotonergic activity beyond a safe threshold, potentially triggering mania in some people depending on physiology and medications. Just a disclaimer. It’s always prudent to do your own research first :slight_smile:

Hey @Polymorphed seen u after long time…!!! how are U…!!!

Hey man! Life has been up and down, 'round and 'round and here I am again! For how long, no one knows! haha How’ve you been?

1 Like