Old song came back to me

This song was playing in my head on and off for about a week before I finally identified it. Not so much the words, but the guitar riffs. A true blast from the past. I figurered most of it out on my guitar again too . Fun but weird that it came back out of nowhere. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Oh I love The Descendents!

I have a Milo Goes to College t-shirt. :slight_smile:

Somery is a great collection of their 80’s stuff.

1 Like

They are an amazing and super cool band , I agree!
After my friends band Big Drill Car did their first EP at the Radio Tokyo studio in Venice Beach, my band Hunger Farm did our next three sessions there.
The bathroom had tons of weird grafitti in it from the people from the bands who recorded there, from the infamous to the unknown.
Milo was in there too. :crazy_face:

I hope the last post wasn’t too weird, for some reason talking about the Descendents triggered a memory of seeing Milos stuff he wrote in there. Greg Ginn and other local musicians wrote stuff in there too…
I wasn’t trying to be negative about anyone or anything tho…

1 Like

No worries big dude! :slight_smile:

I love punk music, but I don’t listen to it a lot anymore.

It brings up a lot of weird memories for me too. Just a lot of memories of before I was diagnosed, my sexuality when I was young, a lot of bad people I hung out with etc etc.

Take care.

1 Like

For the sake of continuity, please undelete the post about the graffiti in the bathroom at Radio Tokyo.
I don’t know why I got weirded out over it anyways. Everyone pees and/or poops once in a while, right?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.