Oklahoma in Trouble

@crimby and @jukebox you guys worried about your Oklahoma guys. Down by 7 in the 2nd quarter.

1 Like

Down by 2 touchdowns now.

Oklahoma just scored a touchdown right before halftime, so they’re down by seven. Oklahoma doesn’t seem to be themselves today. They’re making costly mistakes.

1 Like

It definitely is entertaining. Both teams have some good players. It’s anyone’s game in the second half.

I have faith that the Sooners will pull it out…thanks for reminding me of the game, I almost missed it.uhm…Texas just scored again making it 31 to 17. I’m scared now.

1 Like

Man that fumble was huge. Maybe OU can hold them to a field goal.

oh no Sooners really messed up…I am heartbroken…I wanted to be champions this year…we were undefeated.

1 Like

Oklahoma: tornado alley. Esp okc ,Moore,El Reno, etc

2 Likes

well that’s game…Texas has a three touchdown hold on us…

2 Likes

yes @roxanna how do you know oklahoma so well?

1 Like

Family lives in Stratford. I’m a weather fan. I like watching tornadoes in ok.or plain old storms.

2 Likes

Oklahoma still has a shot.

awww, I can’t believe Oklahoma made it all the way back just for Texas to win with a field goal…tragic loss.

1 Like

It was a really good game.

1 Like

yeah but there go our chances of being champion this year.

1 Like

If they win the rest of their games it might be possible to get into the college playoff. I guess it really depends on how many teams go undefeated or have 1 loss.

we will probably still win the big 12 game just not the championship game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.