Okay. When the Site Goes Too Quiet

You just KNOW there’s an underground thread going on. So what am I missing??

1 Like

I’m applying updates to six different computers – want to come over and help?

2 Likes

Someone’s boobs are missing.
Investigation in progress. :spy:
Shhhhh

5 Likes

Why do you have 6 computers? Are you planning to launch a missile at some point?

3 Likes

Have more than six computers, just catching up on updates on some of them right now.

Refer to this…

And then there’s my office… (Two more systems out of sight.)

Princess Pixel has three computers in her bedroom right now. Mrs. Pixel has a laptop by her chair and a desktop in her office. I have a laptop by my chair in the living room.

Have about three laptops packed away and waiting for use with our local Net radio program.

And then I can list phones, tablets, and phablets if you like…

3 Likes

Is all of that gear insured?

I have a tamagotchi…

3 Likes

I’d visit an STD clinic right away if I were you. That doesn’t sound good.

1 Like

you never heard of tamagotchis?

I just did 3.5 hours of math at the library :grin: then one of my roommates gave me some soup :sunglasses:

1 Like

No…I’m an old dude. My favourite toy growing up was Ball in a Cup.

2 Likes

Yes. Not cheap, unfortunately. :frowning:

1 Like

Fun fact about updating software.
At the district my dad works at his IT department updates 22,000 I-pads all from just one central spot. Only takes 1 IT guy to do it.
He told me general IT jobs are being automated at a pretty fast rate

1 Like

Ahaha! I like the little cat bed. The cat controls the humans who control the computers. All is as it should be in the universe. :smile_cat:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Full brain. Empty stomach. :smiley:

2 Likes

This brightened up my morning @Patrick :smiley:

TY

1 Like

I have just one smart phone. And a laptop that bought back in 2000 with Windows XP on it. No, none of it is insured! :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.