Okay- it’s for realz this time (weight loss thread)

Thanks for the encouragement @littlecrocodal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The cottage cheese, eggs, etc… It looks like a pancake, but I can’t tell if its that or a ceramic plate. It looks good though.

2 Likes

Oh no hahaha it’s the plate!

2 Likes

Instead of having peanut butter chocolate pie this morning :sob: I’m having diced potatoes, eggs and avocado

2 Likes

Weighed myself this morning and I’m down 6.1 pounds!!!

2 Likes

congrats =)
keep it going like that =)

2 Likes

Congratulations, it really works.

1 Like

Yesss! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Sounds good!

I was 1m73 and 75kg two weeks ago. I’m on keto now and went down to 72kg. I want to lose more, and get a better muscle tone. And heal my belly muscles, but for that I need a specialized fysiotherapist… i have diastasis recti (my kid ruined my muscles when in my belly).

First is sticking to the diet though… this will already help me, I hope.

I’ve lost 8 pounds 4 ounces in a week and two days🤯

2 Likes

About 2 months ago a bunch of my shifts got cancelled because there was no work. I spent the better part of a month laying in bed eating junk food and gained 15 lbs. Up to 175lbs.

I’ve since gone back to work and stopped eating junk food and have lost 10lbs. I’m 165lbs now.

I’m healthy but my goal is to lose another 5lbs.

160lbs is a healthy BMI weight for me and gives me some room to gain/lose a few pounds and still be healthy.

I don’t exercise or eat anything special. My natural metabolism takes care of my weight loss provided I don’t stuff myself with fast food everyday.

2 Likes

I have a belly and a stocky body frame. My bones are large so it doesn’t take much eating for me to pack on some pounds. I have a lot of portly people in my family so it’s never really been a big deal for me to carry around extra weight.

1 Like