OK, this is the last time I'll ask, and then I'll shut up

Is it possible for another person to hear me or sense me when I’m in my living room and they are across the street and two houses down?
We have a group of kids of varying ages who hang out at a certain home on my street.
It seems like one of those six year old punks is hanging on my every thought and continually making a fool of me. The punk screams like a little girl; when I was a small kid growing up me and my friends ran amuck too but we didn’t scream, we talked like normal kids.

This is driving me crazy, I continually tell myself that there’s no way on earth he can hear or read my mind but it seems like it keeps happening. I’m already dealing with the rest of my enemies/neighbors, now I have some sociopathic kids getting whatever they can from me.

1 Like

You’re thinking about him, he’s likely not thinking about you.

2 Likes

I think that is the illness. Pretty much impossible for them to do that

4 Likes

It is NOT possible… I’m sorry you’re having a hard time with this… I hope you get piece of mind and calm soon

3 Likes

Unfortunately this is the schizophrenia talking. Also you appear to be losing insight into the fact. :frowning:

I’d report these thoughts to your psychiatrist.

6 year old kids are innocent.

4 Likes

I agree with @everhopeful sending good vibes and hope your way

4 Likes

No one can read minds. The kid probably doesn’t even think about you at all. You’re just an old person to him. Kids don’t pay attention much to adults in their neighborhood unless you do strange things or yell at them or something.

3 Likes

If we can discuss, scientifically, how is it possible for someone, let alone a 6 year old, read your mind including thoughts?

Looking at it scientifically, I don’t believe it’s possible.
This might be paranoia.

3 Likes

No, it’s not possible Nick. Your schizophrenia is coming through. Time to talk to your pdoc. You may need a med increase/change. I’d hate to see a staple member of this forum fall apart with delusions. Don’t let it happen.

3 Likes

It’s the illness. Kids are more concerned with being bored, when their next meal is, what their parents are doing. nOT what some random guy down the street is up to.

Unless you’re staring at them or peeking our your window at them. Then they’d think you were creepy and avoid you.

4 Likes

People can’t read minds. You’re being paranoid.

2 Likes

Years ago, I was driving down this street with my brother. There was a sign which read…

“Psychic Readings. Call for an Appointment”

My brother said, “I’m not going to bother. She should know when I’m coming.” lol!

Nobody can read your mind or your thoughts, @77nick77. It’s your affliction talking. Take this up with your PDoc…you may need a med adjustment.

3 Likes

No man, it’s your illness messing with you. Do you have a PRN you can take to help with this? Sending (((hugs))) as I know how distressing this is for you.

:heart:

4 Likes

yea i think it’s the illness too… you should talk about it with your pdoc.
Sounds annoying though… i don’t like when i hear kids screaming.

1 Like

When I first developed serious psychosis about 7 years ago, there was a neighbour who had an alarm on their bicycle. It was a sound alarm, and would beep annoyingly until it was turned off.

The really weird part was, that it seemed to go off exactly when I started to think about a certain topic. It felt like the siren on the bicycle was reading my mind or something, and interfering with my thought processes on purpose.

Yes, I’m aware of how bizarre that sounds LOL. I actually went so far one day as to pound on their door and tell him to shut the ■■■■■■■ alarm off. The woman was shocked, and I almost got in a fist fight with the boyfriend.

Long story short, it was just psychosis. I would hate to see you make a scene, only to realize it later.

1 Like

So was there really an alarm or just auditory hallucination? Never heard of alarm on a bike.

1 Like

It was a real alarm. They said it just went off randomly for no reason, but like I say I swear someone was controlling it, using it to interrupt my thoughts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.