OK-so it's silly(?) question time

Does one’s waist get bigger as the day progresses? I’d swear my trousers feel tighter as the day goes on.

It can due to water retention. It is common to swell during the day.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that affect women more than men?

Might, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect men at all. All humans retain water.

1 Like

I’d say it’s possible after a hefty meal. It happens to chickens that’s for sure. Well… err not chickens wearing trousers but they do get bigger after meals.

3 Likes

I ate too much today… My waist is swollen oh dearie me. When will this stop

I guess because in the morning we had just fasted for the night. And then as the day progresses we put stuff in our tummy

2 Likes

See I told you. If it happens to chickens it happens to us! (Not calling you a chicken Butterflyy.)

2 Likes

I am a butterflyyyyy!!!

Jk

2 Likes

Yeah that fasting will do it. Once I fasted for an entire two weeks. It was awhile back and I could definitely see a difference after I had my first proper meal. I had to wait a few days before I did though. I first ate grapes after the fast. The best tasting grapes of all time.

1 Like

Oh darn those commas!

1 Like

two weeks and no food?
What made u do it.

1 Like

And no water either! I was unmedicated and had psychosis. I wanted to find out if it was true the human body could last up to two weeks without nourishment. I wouldn’t recommend it… I couldn’t eat comfortably for about a week afterwards. Also I was donating to UNICEF and felt somehow it would help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.