Ok so im at my doctors appointment and its going bad so far

I hear the people talking about me saying things about me saying that about time im back in society and that i need to learn to control my thinking. They are calling me names and telling me everything they seen me doing at home and that im on tv. I am all screwed up. I dont believe my thoughts are safe and im starting to believe there is a hidden camera in me again. About to go into my appointment. Talk to you guys later.

3 Likes

Mass media? they saying that?

ugh. it turns on ya so easily.

good luck with your doc or nurse.

1 Like

All while i was in the office i heard the other doctors talking about me and telling me my thoughts. They were laughing at me. My doctor increased my risperdone from 2mg to 4mg. This is so scary and im tired. I really believe im on camera. I believe the whole world is playing one big joke on me. And im starting to get suicidal again because i cant take it. I dont trust my doctor either.

Thought broadcasting is hard to get rid of. I’ve managed to reduce my voices to like 0.1% of what they were at their worst with Lion’s Mane and Paliperidone, but the thought broadcasting feeling is still there to some extent. I get synchronicities that feel like coded messages still, but they’re happening less, recently.

Maybe in a month they’ll go down even more, since Lion’s Mane is very effective at healing the brain.

If it stops my thought broadcasting dead, I’m going to trumpet it from the rooftops.

2 Likes

So can you tell me. Am i on camera? Or on tv?

So can you tell me am i on camera or on tv? I dont wont to bombard you im just so curious

No you are not on camera or TV. :sheep::sheep::sheep:

2 Likes

Is it any chance there can be a hidden camera injected in my skull?

You aren’t on camera. There’s no hidden tech in your body.

4 Likes

I totally understand the camera thing! I hope your new dosage will make a difference

2 Likes

Bless you. I know how tiring it is.dont give up.

4 Likes

Why? Are you a politician?

1 Like

No but i think my dads girlfriend put it in me to spy on me.

You are not on camera. I go into restaurants and this happens to me. It’s voices. Nothing injected in your skull. The medication your pdoc prescribed should help because pdocs notice clinical symptoms in us that we can’t see but once the meds start working, it’s a relief and half the thoughts you are thinking now won’t have as much as a signicance. Try distraction techniques. Next time you are in the office name all the colors you see in the order of a rainbow. It’s a good coping skill and takes your mind off the voices. Sorry you have to go through this.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much. Its just that it happens everywhere i go. It is so scary.

1 Like

I used to think the same thing, there’s nobody recording you. It’s hallucinations mixed with paranoia.

1 Like

I can tell for sure that there is no camera inside you. Moreover, until now there is no technology which can implant a camera in you (especially without knowing you). Sony has developed a contact lens to record events around you but it is still in development phase and not available commercially. Moreover, a camera can’t be implanted in you without letting you know

If you ask this question, you need two things: a better tinfoil hat, and professional medical help.

1 Like

It will get better! It’s hard for me to be in public too. I usually listen to music if I have the chance to. Voices did quiet down when at home though.

1 Like

My doctor acts so nonchalant like its no big deal what im going through. That makes me think does she look at me like a lost cause. Or is she in on it.

But its not voices in my head it is people around me talking about me. :disappointed: