Ok smoking has got to stop. Just one more reason why

My voice is all over the place high, low, non-existent.
Anyway I went through the drive thru and my voice was going nuts. It got low just as I pulled up and the girl called me sir!! Haha my daughter and I totally cracked up!! :joy:
Anyway tomorrow I’m going to give quitting a shot. Here’s hoping! I think I’ve permanently wrecked my voice so I guess I’m getting more sir comments! Lol🕵️‍♂️

2 Likes

Ah, good for you on giving them stinky cigs the boot!
Here’s hopping you success!

1 Like

Hit 8 years now and the single best thing I ever did for my health.

You have trouble ask your doc. I had big troubles till I got on champix…that worked wonders and haven’t looked back!

It’s worth the effort…over here in Australia they tax the shite out of cigarettes. It’s well over a $1 a cig for tailors. A pack a day is like $30! Even more reason to quit!

2 Likes

women experience voice changes due to hormonal changes during certain times in their life. if this seems like an issue for you talk to a doctor. if not realize that quitting smoking might not necessarily fix changes which have already taken place.

1 Like

… And also realize that not quitting smoking is one of the worst decisions you can make when it comes to your health, so quit anyway.

2 Likes

I quit all of the smoking, smoking nastygross ones or ecigs. Oct 10th I quit… A full month.

1 Like