OK Patrick

You want an example? I’ve given examples like this many times @anon39054230. It’s almost 6:00 am. I’m getting ready to go grocery shopping. I’m on the computer on my couch not making a sound. And I just keep hearing a peal of laughter every time I relax. I test it out. It is timed so perfect to drive me crazy and make me mad. How do I know this? Because it’s been two years. I stop and listen, I try not to jump to conclusions. But I see these people several times a day or more as they walk by my window and they hang out in the carport where I park my car. They go back and forth constantly. They know what they’re doing.

Are your co-tenants party people? Do they stay up late and go to bed in the wee hours?

Could just be ambient noise unrelated to you.

At any rate, I’m sorry you are going through all of this nonsense. It’s obviously upsetting you.

Ram Daas said, “when you get the message, hang up the phone.” I think that applies here. As a Beatles fan, maybe the applicable line is Let It Be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.