Ok, macgyver give me an idea

Glue is better if you live somewhere with rain. Either way, if it gets too hot there is a chance the adhesive could melt and fall off. Happened to me a couple times. There is outdoor-friendly adhesive.

2 Likes

oh darn, all I have is white glue, like kids school glue

1 Like

If you use glue it might peel of some of the paint underneath if you have to remove it. But it should be easy to fix if you have matching paint.

1 Like

oh, but it’s under the overhang

1 Like

That is probably fine then. Out of the rain and not in direcr sunlight. Worth trying, anyways.

2 Likes

Do you have some pink string?

1 Like

Mrs. Jayster thinks I should hang the windchime for her . . . . I’m not particularly good at it.

1 Like

this is very macgyver, and I’m very impressed but I’m not allowed to put nails. That’s my whole problem why it’s hanging from the porch light in the first place. If they would let me hang a nail or a hook I would simply hang it at a distance from the wall. Actually, I have to take it down for inspections because technically it’s not really supposed to be there in the first place. Everything is supposed to look generic.

Do you have scissors?

2 Likes

Brilliant! That I can do. I won’t even cut them, I’ll just tie them up. You, my friend just won the internet for the day.

1 Like

It will probably mute the wind chime quite a lot too because it won’t be able to swing so much with the wind. But then again that might not be such a bad thing.

1 Like

uh oh! I didn’t think of that. I take back the internet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.