OK I slept 1 hour last night thanks to my large size black coffee yesterday evening

And I feel OK :grimacing:

Anyway tonight I will sleep 8 hours.

How many hours did you sleep last night? And do you feel its too much or too little.

4 Likes

I slept 12-13 hours as usual.

It’s too much to be healthy, but I’m more stable in the daytime.

3 Likes

It might be a healthy amount for you.

You do eat quite healthy anyway.

And have a nice outlook. I think that maybe helps your health too.

2 Likes

A good outlook helps to battle depression.

Still need to find an apartment, but there is time.

I’m focusing on eating more healthily. It makes me less tired.

1 Like

Good luck :smiling_face:

Are you back in Belgium?

1 Like

2 more weeks to go before I go back, but I haven’t gone outside much in the last couple of days. I seem to like sitting at home these days.

How are you @Zoe ? Still applying for jobs?

2 Likes

I’m doing well thanks. Ovary pain but hoping that eases down one day since the scan request might be rejected at the hospital.

Yes I’m still applying for jobs. I have an idea which job I prefer to be accepted in now! It’s so exciting to finally have a job idea that I actually like, too

2 weeks is still a bit of time, in Spain. I might be visiting Spain this year too. With a mate.

Did you get accepted into the chiropracty course?

1 Like

Good luck with that dream job application!

Spain is a great holiday destination but after 2.5 months I’m ready to go home. I’ll be moving to my moms house until September as she is selling the place that I rented from her.

Yes I got accepted! Very happy about that. I had to get 2 letters of recommendation and do an interview for the admissions process.

I’ll be moving to Madrid in September.

3 Likes

I’ve been staying away from coffee because it raises glutamate, which supposedly is the real cause of schizophrenia. But I did buy some decaf today, which has a small amount.

2 Likes

10 hours. But I was up twice in the night feeding baby. It’s not a big deal cos I easily get back to sleep

2 Likes

All the effort paid off. :sunny:

2 Likes

do you speak spanish, jonathan?

pretty cool that you gonna study there =D

3 Likes

I have an intermediate level of Spanish but the program I’m going to study is mainly in English.

3 Likes

Sorry but i highly doubt that glutamate in coffee is the cause of insanity/sz in humans. I just felt i needed to say that haha.

1 Like

Ive been sleeping around 6-8 hours a night lately. A while ago i slept for at least 12 a night for ages. But being on a low dose of 10mg abilify helps to not need as much. Coffee doesnt seem to keep my up unless i have it within a few hours of trying to sleep.
Ghe 6-8 is a good amount for me at the moment. Not too sleep deprived and not oversleeping.

1 Like

u making me want a nice big frapaccino

3 Likes

I don’t think coffee has glutamate, but the caffeine probably raises it. I’m surprised you say that. All the new research is about glutamate. They say of the many schizophrenia related genes, maybe 3 are associated with dopamine and most are associated with glutamate.

3 Likes

Thanks Devra, interesting stuff.

Oooh maybe new meds one day.

Yea I like cookie and cream, how about you?

1 Like