Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I keep thinking my life is over and then BAM! The next day I’m going to two important appointments and driving through MCDonalds and enjoying a nice day at the park. And then I’ll go home and have a bowl of homemade chili for dinner. Life goes on indeed. And I just saved $2000 because the endodincost told me I needed another root canal but I got a second opinion for free and he says the tooth is still alive and doesn’t need anything done to it.

13 Likes

I keep thinking my life is over at 36. I feel old.

1 Like

Hell, I’m almost twice as old as you. You’ve got a long way to go.

3 Likes

We are truely blessed to have MCDonalds and also healthy food every day.

3 Likes

3 billion people in the world have never used the internet.

2 Likes

Of those 3 billion many are probably above 50 years old and decided they don’t need this new technology. Then there are areas without cable and wireless internet in africa and maybe south america.

3.5 billion people use facebook products. Google has four billion users. There are only 4.66 billion internet users. I don’t think those without internet are missing out on much.

2 Likes

Perp’s in my town centre live on McDonalds, I ate a cold cheese burger a few days ago and chucked up fast, would never pay my own money on this, but hey I am a loon.

1 Like

A lot of crime, huh?

We have that as well as them!

2 Likes

I saw a quote the other day it was like

I can sum up life in three words… It goes on…

2 Likes

2pac and B.I.G. would beg to differ.

3 Likes

You’ll be alright.hugs. I’m glad you’re doing better.

3 Likes

We’re not old! Our joints just creak more.

1 Like

lol. I think you underestimating the age of the internet. I’m 49 and and I was using the AOL for the internet at like 19 or 20 years old. I used it in my youth as well at almost 50 now.

1 Like

Do you remember Ask Jeeves?

4 Likes

I’ve heard of it. Don’t think I ever used it though.

I remember Webcrawler being the search engine that I used all the time though.

1 Like

I liked my little friend jeeves :slight_smile: i always thought he was cool :slight_smile:

Life goes on yes but its what we do with our time,

I am doing pretty good but still wish my life had more meaning and that I was more fruitful, when I wake up in the morning I just want to go back to sleep and I want to change this bad habit bc its not healthy, i should be looking forward to my day but I’m not :frowning: livin life in a daydream I guess, Life is slowly ebbing away and i’m wondering where it is going

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.