Oh What the Hell Here's an Idea to Lose Weight

Go to your mental health people or your Psych Ward and say that you want to commit suicide by dying of an obesity related disorder through the taking of your meds. Then the only way they can help you not commit suicide is to help you with your weight.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: oh my god you my friend are a genius

Could work. But just don’t do that grapefruit diet as that’s not a winner. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They might see that as a way to manipulate them. A smart person would see that right away. I would know because I would see right through that.

1 Like

What’s wrong with the grapefruit diet?

I just read somewhere that an aspect of it is unhealthy. I know you lose weight but it can cause some sort of problem.

Or lock you up and throw away the key.

1 Like

@Blizzard, what would be better would be to count your calories, stay within your caloric limit, and exercise every day.

I’m not sure obesity can’t cause suicidal feelings. I was very depressed about being obese. My mother wouldn’t let up on the criticism, My Dad offered me money to lose weight and my eating remained out of control.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.