Oh no..i need a new cartoon

I just finished gravity falls… im caught up on rick and morty…adventure time, south park family guy… I dislike the simpsons… but I really liked futurama, any recommendations would be welcome… also I have a couple anime shows I watch but those are a separate category…

1 Like

Hey my man flame do u like playing games on pc…

1 Like

yes but I only retro game on my pc… I like games that need dos box… its fun typing in commands to dos…albeit a fake dos I think… mounting a false cd drive from a game file and being able to enable screen clipping is half the fun… I play the new games on my ps4… how have you been?

oh confidentially speaking…i may or may not have a secret nerd collection of roms…

2 Likes

I am good man…but my condition is below avarage… i am still struggling…arent u sleeping right now…

1 Like

no don’t sleep well at night… I was on night shift for so long… but even as a kid Id rather be awake at night… its the best time for reading thinking stars the moon and playing video games…

how is the weather in Nepal… I looked at your country from google earth I like it… can you recommend any of your favorite places so I can check them out on google earth?

1 Like

Lumbini the birth place of buddha…!!!
Mount everest highest peak of the world…!!
Pasupati nath one of the big shrine of hindu people…!!!
And land of 8 of the higest mountains in the world…

2 Likes

oh very cool places i am starting up google earth now to look thank you…maybe we should make a thread where everyone lists of some cool places to view from google earth…

1 Like

pasupati nath is very cool looking… i notice they have solar panels on their street lights… that’s pretty sweet…

1 Like

I am taking my lunch…

2 Likes

i love rice…

there is only 1 pic of buddhas birth place… this seems an injustice… we need some 360 panorama pics… if i ever get to visit i will take one and upload it…

1 Like

holy crap patan durbar square is so awesome…

1 Like

Ive seen some sponebob streams on youtube

i still like spongebob… and billy and mandy and ed edd and eddy …courage invader zim… im kind of a cartoon junkie…

1 Like

I like The amazing world of Gumballs on CN. :smiley:
Despicable Me and Shrek for cartoon movies.

2 Likes

Teen titans go is very cool

1 Like

i have not watched that one yet… thank you for the suggestion

@Sarad gumball is pretty funny… I also like the rabbids show they are hilarious…

1 Like