Oh my God I'm done

I need a cigarette so bad right now. I’m going nuts. What do I do???

I don’t know what to suggest as I always give in. I hope you find the strength to soldier on Fatmama. You are doing so well.

1 Like

Accept that you will have cravings and that it will be uncomfortable. You can get through this. The feeling will pass. Find a distraction until it does?

3 Likes

I can tell you that in recent weeks I have developed a grotesque cough and a terrible wheezing sound when I breathe. :blush:That may be enough to put you off.

1 Like

take deep breaths, breathe through it. Have a lozenge.

1 Like

Watch youtube videos or google images of people who have gotten messed up from smoking. That is the quickest thing to get rid of my urge to smoke. Puts the fear right into me.

Especially pictures of stomas. That was my biggest fear. No disrespect meant to anyone here who has a stoma, it just seems scary to me. :frowning:

2 Likes

Guess I’ll just take my bedtime meds and some tylenol and gravol to see if I can get rid of this pounding headache. Turn on Netflix and hopefully fall asleep

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.