Schizophrenia.com

Oh man, i just got the big ole IDK rejection

I really don’t. But as someone with obvious self esteem issues, there’s been many attempts to manipulate and take advantage if me.
Some successful.
In Scandinavia, we have a saying: “burnt child avoids fire”

Besides, if someone doesn’t like you enough to give you a definite ‘yes’, you’re only setting yourself up for furhter disappointment by clinging onto hope that idk could mean a yes someday.

2 Likes

One time we went to a night club, we made a bet on first person to get a date wins free drinks, so I walked up to a gal that was standing by herself and said HI !!, wanna go out. She replied yes!! where you wanna go?
LOL i did not have a answer ready, not what I expected

4 Likes

@mrhappy, bro she said nah because she’s into other men. It’s ok, though, I made my buddy laugh a lot. @Miika was right on the money, and I also kinda knew it too.

2 Likes

That shows a lot of maturity. You made the effort even knowing it wasn’t likely, and you don’t hold it against her that she wasn’t interested. That is really impressive, especially for your first time asking someone out. Dating is hard, especially at your age. Nobody really knows what they like for themselves yet, and too many kids just try to follow what/who they think they are supposed to like. It really does get easier as you get older.

4 Likes

I’m hoping i’ll have more chance at getting to know someone during lockdown :slight_smile: more genuine people online i guess

@Miika i disagree, but it can go both ways and i’m an optimistic person

1 Like

Thank you, @ninjastar

1 Like