Oh Jesus, I think im in over my head!

The guy who was investing in me, has now contacted his business partner in Namibia and want me to come there and build a 1 million dollar project.

Im shiiting bricks. I know I cant do it but fuuuck, im nervous as hell !!!

This is the lifetime opportunity and all i feel like doing is ruuuuning far away lol.

9 Likes

He obviously has faith in you. Good luck with whatever decision you make ! :sailboat:

3 Likes

Careful dude.

4 Likes

Wallawallydoodahday lol,
You’re smart. You’re energetic. You’re honest. You seem to think on your feet. I believe in you! Just do your best. You deserve success.

Take care.

3 Likes

sounds a bit dodgy to me but thats bc people try and scam me all the time

if its legit you still have to travel over there and all the rest

3 Likes

Seriously? That’s how it is spelled? You are talented! Write the famous Mary Poppin song without looking it up…and I will make you a cheesecake. Any flavor…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Be careful. A friend of my husband promised him they would earn a lot of money in a project together and it finally was a swindle. My husband’s friend run away to Sweeden and my husband has to pay the bank 300 euros every month during 20 years. So be careful, please @anon39015889.

3 Likes

Thanks all. I shall listen your advice.

4 Likes

Lolol What can I say? I was in a silly mood, earlier. Thanks for noticing

1 Like

Good luck man! You’ll do well, just keep stable.

It could be good or it could be bad. Are they offering any guarantees? What about building the project at your home base and them paying to ship the item to their location? But it still sounds interesting. But take heed to that old saying that if it’s too good to be true it probably is. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

@anon39015889, I can echo what others have said to be very cautious.

I don’t know the soupy waters of labor laws in your native country.

But you might look into if they can give you some sort of legal contract, something that states: “We, the X corporation agree to pay Sir Wallafish X amount of dollars for X project.”

Then take it to a lawyer and make sure that it’s all legit.

Good luck Bro!

2 Likes

Don’t let anyone fool you or take advantage of you. I would feel flattered if someone made some kind of offer like that to me but I would also be very suspicious.

sure sounds like a scam to me…don’t do it dude…

1 Like

what kind of project?

yea idk why but i have a weird feeling about this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.