(Off topic) I need a opinion from my fellow schizophrenians

This may be out of the blue but lets just go with it! So I am looking at a new pair of rims for my car but thinking of just keeping mines. Though someone has offered me to trade for a pair of rims I quite like. I can’t decide whether to keep my rims or trade. (It’s a fair trade) Which one do you think is nicer and prefer? Thanks for the help!

Current rims

New rims interested in

1 Like

The black ones are nice.

2 Likes

They’re both fine. It boils down to your own personal taste in colors. Both sets are cool.
Nice car.

1 Like

You have a nice car, I do not own a car and my bicycle is broken too, do what makes you most happy.

1 Like

Breaking bad huh??i think the black one looks better,but have you checked the price??because it would be a regret if you trade for a cheaper ones while yours is expensive

1 Like

The black is more elegant.

1 Like

Say my name haha! Yes its a equal trade both rims are equal value.

1 Like

I really appreciate the opinions! Btw the car will be painted black in the future!

blacks for sure

1 Like

Love the silver
But if the car is going black you’ll need the black ones
Nice car

1 Like

They both look great but I think the black rims would be more fitting for the car.

1 Like

I like the silver ones better but either of them are good.

1 Like

Hi,

I decided to sell my rims and instead of picking up the black ones I am going to buy a new pair. Here’s an example of how the rim may look like. Thanks for the help my fellow schizophrenians! XD

I was thinking of getting new rims for my car- not so hot on the black I prefer silver

1 Like

Awesome! Well I hope you like my new choice! Feel free to post some pics of the new rims you plan on getting. I hope for the best!

1 Like

i like your new choice! very cool!

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you like it! =]

1 Like

black…very cool.
take care

1 Like