Off to the beach for the day

Family day out. What you up to.

9 Likes

I’m doing gardening today tho really not in the mood, I’ve already promised that to my landlady. Looks like a nice day in UK today, have fun.

3 Likes

Prep for endoscopy today. Shave off my beard. Shower. No eating past midnight. No liquids or diabetes meds in the morning. Also hoping ot get an e bike ride in.

Edit: Also getting a fathers day present in the mail for dad.

Edit 2: If they end up delivering on Sunday, that is.

Have fun at the beach!

4 Likes

Nothing much. Pick up my groceries in the morning, clean the bathroom and then go to group.

2 Likes

I went to the church clean up day to plant flowers and broke into tears about the whole COPD diagnosis. And i was miserable cuz I’m still all congested and can’t breathe…but so many nice people gave me hugs and pats on the back. I really AM loved by my church family, just my crappy self esteem never lets me realize it. I really am lucky…

7 Likes

It’s Election Day in Belgium and I went to vote.

We have regional, federal and European elections all on 1 day!

2 Likes

I hope you have a great day. I am just chilling at home and making playlists for my music.

3 Likes

Nice to read the replies. Hope you endoscopy went well @Bowens

Here is a pic I took today. The weather wasn’t brilliant but we enjoyed it none the less.

6 Likes

I miss going to the beach. Will have to wait until next year! To go swimming in one.

But I’m visiting one with the bf in November for a walk.

It’s good u guys enjoyed.

2 Likes

Today I had lunch with family, played league of legends with family, went to the park with Mom and got stuff from grocery store its been a busy day.

1 Like

Are church brothers and sisters can be a tremendous comfort.

2 Likes

It’s been a couple of years since I’ve seen the seaside in Belgium.

But I enjoyed the beach in Barcelona 2 months ago.

Glad to read you enjoyed your time at the beach despite of the weather.

Here it’s a dismal day today.

1 Like

Nice to hear you enjoyed the beach in Barcelona @Jonathan2

I cant believe how well we all slept last night. And today I feel on top of the world. Think the fresh air did me the world of good.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.