Odd behaviors

I used to get picked up by the police or put in the hospital a lot in my 30s for my odd behaviors. Usually I was going around saying crazy religious stuff (claiming to be christ or some other thing) or doing other stuff of controversy that I can’t fully remember. I’m still doing this type of stuff as of lately. Does anybody else have odd behaviors that they have gotten in trouble for?

Yeah, having a job is pretty odd. I’m sure I’ll pay a price but as for now, I’ll enjoy it.

1 Like

I used to get picked up by the police and put in the hospital, in my 30’s and 40’s, a lot for the odd behavior of being very suicidal.

Yeah, that happened to me several times too, where I went in for suicidal. I was in the hospital 2 months ago for suicidal along with a religious delusion.

1 Like

I kept much of all this a secret from my family, which made it very hard, as we were totally out of communication for a long time.

I’ve never been picked up by the police, but have had family members tell me the police told them I was acting suspiciously. Was because I was scared of being followed and I used to see cameras in the sky, so I would always be looking upwards or behind me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.