Occupational health feels I can try going back to work

Even if its one day a week. I don’t know if I will or ever will… he said I need to accept i have some mental illness and not be too hard on myself and I can come back once my meds are sorted and I feel well enough to

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re being kind to yourself. Admitting a disability is really hard. My husband and I both went through a period where we couldn’t accept our disabilities

2 Likes

Why don’t you go back on meds and try working again if you can?

2 Likes

I accept i have something but I’m too hard on myself when things like this happen… when I get paranoid about people I blame myself and goes the route of self hatred … but sometimes its OK to say its not my fault … I’ve not committed a crime by having thoughts

I’m going to work i just don’t know yet if I’ll go back to this particular place

Maybe you’re only able to work while on meds like me. I was able to work while on Abilify but not when unmedicated or on other meds.

1 Like

Yeah, paranoia is tough to deal with. Try to find good things about yourself every day.

1 Like

It all started when I decided I wanted to work 6 hours a day to help with the corona workload … i was on meds at the time and I wish I didn’t do it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.