Number one pleasure at the moment? Add yours

Fooooooood!!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:
I love :two_hearts: eating great food.

Cuddling.
I am a pretty affectionate person.

Sleeping :zzz: well

Feeling like myself
Being With loved ones and spirit friends
People I can laugh with in spirit but do not know in person or our bodies do not hang out.

Peaceful loving home

Loved ones

Therezzz more but that is some

4 Likes

(I might not be affectionate with everyone or have my moments depending on how I am feeling)

I cuddle the baby dog many times a day .
The oldest one a lot but not quiet as much because she is in bed a lot.
The other dog and my man seem to not want as many cuddles :open_mouth:so I cuddle them less.

I say “I love you” to them many times a day too.

3 Likes

I forgot…watching hockey and football :ice_hockey::football:

3 Likes

Seinfeld on Hulu and potatoes in the oven.

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: yeah me too regarding Seinfeld.

I have all seasons of Seinfeld on DVD and watch on my computer.
I have seen all episodes a few times now I think.

I love :two_hearts: Seinfeld.

I never got in to friends and sex and the city or was not so keen on watching them but Seinfeld I adore that show.

When I was really unwell I would watch Seinfeld and it would help.

I watched house when I was recovering from cancer quiet some years ago and really enjoy that series aswell .

5 Likes

I like sipping whiskey & smoking pot.

4 Likes
4 Likes

At the moment music and thinking about how I got a 93% on my midterm today when the class average was 64%. When I get good grades I get a temporary high. And being on forums is something I’ve been into for a long time. I should probably spend more time playing video games

Watching horror movies and snuggling with my cat.

2 Likes

chilling with my cats

3 Likes

Yorkshire Tea (2 teabags) in a large mug with creamer and 4 sugars! Its keeping me off the cider at home at the moment lol.

1 Like

Guilty pleasure this week. Some nice meals with the friends

1 Like

Coffee, definitely coffee.

1 Like

Reading for sure. I’m on a classics kick right now.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Who was it who said Cheese??

Honestly. I’m on the statins so my blood work is great. Still. For years we’ve been eating lo fat cheese. Lo fat milk. You get the picture.

Ma the cook is sick so I’m the cook. First order of business is some high cholesterol cheese. Gawd. First block I did in a couple of days!

Sometimes you’ve just got to bite the bullet and eat decent cheese…it’s so gawdamn good!

2 Likes

Coffee and cigarettes…

3 Likes

Kitten paws on my cheeks. New kitten in my house and that’s how he likes to snug, pressed up against my face making biscuits on my cheeks.

5 Likes

Getting a brand new book :smiley: .

3 Likes

awe @Rhubot …new kitty goodness! I’m so jealous. With our drama’s it’s no more kitties for me but so glad you’ve made a home for a feline friend!

Well done to you!

1 Like

Reading a book on my kindle or laptop with a cup of tea at hand. That’s my biggest pleasure.

1 Like