Number one pleasure at the moment? Add yours

Turning all the lights off in the house and reading game of thrones on my kindle paperwhite

6 Likes

Eating cheese .

14 Likes

Laying in bed in the dark after everyone has gone to bed but before I’ve tried to fall asleep.

6 Likes

hate to say it but i gotta admit going for a smoke and my morning coffee are my only pleasures at the moment. going to quit both in april.

3 Likes

After 8 hours of work a day chain smoking with a Dunkin iced tea :wink:

3 Likes

Obsessing over this forum and reddit.com/r/schizophrenia .

As gratifying as it is, I need to do something that makes money.

1 Like

Eating!!! Though the damn chicken stole my pizza today

9 Likes

Reading on the bus to work … On my paperwhite😍

1 Like

I think pot agonizes dopamine d2 receptors which antipsychotics of course inhibit. Pot and antipsychotics don’t go well together most of the time.

1 Like

i’m listening to some positive affirmation music :slight_smile: its pretty good.

4 Likes

Coffee - pasta for dinner tonight, chilling on the couch with my phone.

4 Likes

The chicken stole your pizza?!

1 Like

Yakking and joking around with my kiddos. Lying in bed and watching “Bones” on my laptop.

3 Likes

Yes I was sitting on the back steps eating a piece of pizza and the chicken came up the steps and jerked it (with its beek) out of my hands. It landed on the ground and all the chickens went after it!!

6 Likes

Oh wow!

1 Like

That’s ok. I stole her eggs

8 Likes

Just took a warm shower. Hot water has been broken. My legs are relaxed, muscles relaxed, and my knees don’t hurt.

3 Likes

enjoying a movement after the coffee i have upon waking.

3 Likes

Lying in bed with my phone.
And food.

3 Likes

Going out for a coffee and pie with my son. I should teach him healthier habits though, so i have to change this some time soon!

2 Likes