Number 1 at work!

Yep, I got it!! lol

Are there any badges higher than that?

I always thought 25 was the highest, maybe I’ve heard of 50 but I don’t remember.

@Zoe 50 baby!

That’s so cool. Thanks everyone for the likes!

2 Likes

No, I don’t think so, but you can always try to get it again.

1 Like

Not just a fluke, number 1 again, but this time there was more competition. 194.4% efficiency.

It’s just a blue collar delivery driver job but I’m consistently green and it feels good to top the charts, especially when society writes off schizos as useless.

2 Likes

What happens to those under 100% or at the bottom?

1 Like

The manager said they are not company material. I never asked what happens when you’re consistently low but it’s my guess they’ll let you go, otherwise they are losing money.

The minimum is 10 packages per hour which is 100% efficiency.

1 Like

How do you plan out your deliveries. Does the company give a logical order based on distance between drops or do you have to plan it out yourself

1 Like

Wow! Way to go!

1 Like

There is an app that has the route. It’s planned out by the managers. The order is mostly logical but somtimes there are errors, which throws you off. But there is no guaranteed distance between drops. We serve several towns in the area and usually you’re in one town, but distance between drops just depends on who ordered something and where they live.

Today was an anomaly for me, I was in 4 different towns.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon4362788! :slightly_smiling_face:

Man you rule the shipping universe :flying_saucer:!

1 Like

Nice work! 15151515

1 Like

Good going @Headspark !

1 Like

Well done. Very positive :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @iconoclast_01 @Rester @everhopeful @Mr_Hope :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Here you can see “number one at work” :joy:

1 Like

TMI.

15 characters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.