Number 1 at work!

@everhopeful @Jonathan2 @Jimbob @LevelJ1 @lekkerhondje

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Your there to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And your clearly all out of bubble gum.

2 Likes

Wow go you. You got 36 likes :blush:

Congratulations

1 Like

@Sherlock Haha!

@LittleMissSlothy lol, you were the 37th! Thanks!

1 Like

Haha! You’re welcome!

1 Like

Good job , im a lawn man my goal is to have 30 accounts average yard 45$ then also get a fun evening job. Im working on it tried so many evening jobs and go for food delivery more often then not but do not want to do that again. You guys got any suggestions for a job 4-8 or 4-10 4-5 nights a week paying maybe 12-15$ an hour ?

1 Like

Just to be clear my delivery job isn’t food delivery. It’s delivering stuff people order online. You know those vans you see driving around the neighbourhood dropping packages off at peoples front doors, that’s what I do.

Hard to recommend because I don’t know what you consider fun, lol. I find my delivery job fun cause my GPS just tells me where to go and I drive around listening to my favourite radio stations.I’m on the road all day by myself doing things my way so I don’t have a manager on my ass like i have with other jobs.

There is a saying, do what you like and you’ll never have to work a day in your life. Whatever your hobbies are, whatever you find fun, try to get a job in that field.

LMAO no comment.

1 Like

Yeah i realized you were package delivery, i was just saying ive been doing lawn care hauling and food delivery my whole life and am sick of it lol. Something fun and new i guess. If i was going to work for a Chinese restaurant again id rather manage one then deliver or learn how to cook the food , but not to many white dudes manage Chinese restaurants lol. Or front desk agent at a hotel. I think i would enjoy those two alot more then lawn care.

1 Like

I just hit 41, that has now broken my old record!

Thanks for the likes everyone, much appreciated!

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think you get a special badge at 50. think I got that badge when I announced that I was a “moderator now”.

2 Likes

Only got it once.

1 Like

Congratulations @LordHeadspark! Great work!!

1 Like

I worked in restaurants for many years as a cook. It can be very fast paced and high stress during lunch/dinner hour. I’m glad I learned how to cook, useful skill, but I would never work in one again.

Check out a website like indeed.com (There are Indeed websites geared to every country). They post a ton of jobs in your area, that is where I found mine.

Yeah i check it out daily. Ive applied for package delivery quite a few times to. Amazon flex , seasonal ups and FedEx. I could definitely do that to, but never got hired. I wish some new fields would come out and i could go to school again.

1 Like

congratulations…

1 Like

Good going @LordHeadspark!
Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks @Notap208300 @littlecrocodal @Wave @anon97859349 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Way to go @LordHeadspark !

1 Like

Thanks @iconoclast_01!