Nozinan saved me

Nozinan, an antipsychotic used for psychomotor agitation and for pain in terminal illnesses, helped me a lot. It decreased my energy, and I can’t do silly gestures and grimaces anymore.
Also, it dropped my blood pressure.

1 Like

Was this recent? Did your pdoc put you on another AP? Damn. This man needs to lose his lisence to practice medicine, and you need to go to the hospital, sorry. You need to be treated by someone who knows what they’re doing, and it doesn’t seem to me that your current pdoc is not that someone.

Yes, another ap. I trust him

So you on 4 APs now Om?

1 Like

That’s right. But this one is for agitation. I had a disorganized episode the other day. He will see me in a few days

Lol. On 5 aps, along with the tranquilizer which has antipsychotic in it

Thats nuts, do you feel ok in yourself apart from symptoms?

1 Like

Yes, I feel better than ever. I was way worse

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a problem. Your pdoc has no business prescribing medicine to anyone if he thinks this is appropriate. Your pdoc doesn’t seem to understand (or care) that these drugs are very dangerous. They’re not candy. These drugs are the real life embodiment of the phrase “the lesser of two evils.” My pdoc told me that antipsychotics can absolutely wreck your body and mind, just not as much as psychosis can, which is why they’re prescribed. The goal is to get you on the lowest possible effective dose, not to drug you up to the point that you go cenile in your 40’s, unable to tell up from down. There is absolutely no reason for you to be taking that much medicine. I know you say you trust him, but you shouldn’t. Your pdoc is dangerous, as he clearly has no idea what he’s doing.

2 Likes

That said, if you’re taking all of these meds and have few to no side effects and continued psychotic symptoms, you may not be metabolizing the meds well.

Yes, thats possible

It’s good if it’s helping you this med. Usually meds works temporary for some people. I tried 4 different APs. After some while i don’t get side effects as initially. May you be symptom free :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva Please consider going on clozapine.

Right now you are way over medicated!

My doctor refuses to prescribe me 2 antipsychotics at the same time, and you are on five different antipsychotics?!!

As far as I’m concerned this is negligent and could be criminal!

I would at least get a second opinion from a different psychiatrist.

Good luck!

4 Likes