Now that I realised I'm. Not interested in romance, I don't know what I should make my passion in life

I feel like everything is dull compared to being in love

I feel like what is the point in living if it is missing romance.

Take up a hobby. Like a sport? Or walking any activity you may enjoy

Try a romance novel? Or a young adult romance book? Books are amazing, my first crushes were on Edward from twilight, Jacob from twilight as well, and Harry James Potter from Harry Potter

You can also try hobbies or something

Romance is a scam.

I will never be the one and only interest.

1 Like

You go back and forth on this issue more than a jet powered rocking chair. You will be back in the game in no time IMO.

2 Likes

Lol

15charcters

1 Like

Save a horse ride a cowboooooy

:cowboy_hat_face: :racehorse: :horse:

theres a snake in my boot :snake::boot:

1 Like

I don’t care about animals that much.

Yes for sure, go back to romance. Plenty of fish in the :ocean: sea. The ship will come and bring you the one.

1 Like

You know what @Dunno3x

I’m going to just go with the flow,

I’m not looking for romance anymore.

I will trust that going with the flow is the best solution.

2 Likes

That is an option too. No rush. Just chill :relieved:.

1 Like

Lol i take youve never heard the country song? The chorus they say it. They played it at the bar a lot :smile:

1 Like

Exactly… They always say life is a journey not a destination

So I’m just going to enjoy the current instead of looking towards a delusional island…

1 Like

Put all that inner passion into your art Mae.

1 Like

Finding the way is the goal.

1 Like

Maybe my purpose in life is to realise there’s a life out there outside of romance. Lololol.

1 Like

Just being present as you are could be a purpose. Something like being a tree from many trees to make a forrest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.